AXM The Actors' Exchange Limited Unit J302 Biscuit Factory 100 Drummond Road London SE16 4DG
The Actors’ Exchange Limited (AXM) undertakes to protect its members’ personal data and privacy, in accordance with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018, which require that personal data must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes, that may include providing contact details, personal information, and official documentation to authorised companies or individuals in the process of AXM promoting or representing its members in the acting profession.
- Supplied relevant to the purposes of the Agency to act on behalf of its members.
- Kept secure and confidential.
- Kept only for as long as necessary for AXM to discharge its responsibilities, with regard to handling the interests of its members both current and past.
The personal data of AXM members is required in order for AXM to provide its services. As a membership-based, small business, AXM is also required by law to keep a record of its members’ names, addresses and dates of birth.
Our members have the right at any time to the deletion of their personal data and to withdraw consent for its use. Personal data will be deleted once the purpose for which we hold the data has ended. Some personal data of former members may be retained in order to process payments received. Members and former members may, at any time, request a copy of all information about them that we hold, and to have that information corrected.
The data the agency will hold may include personal likenesses, names (inc spouse or partner), addresses (postal and email), phone numbers, National Insurance Number, Passport information, bank details, date of birth, marital status and disability.
We will collect only the personal data that is needed for contracts and contact information for employers of AXM members that may require it, in relation to the acting profession. Personal data will not be supplied to third parties not connected to our professional services without the consent and permission of the member(s) concerned.
Access to, and use of, personal data, is provided only to AXM members and to any non-member who has been engaged by AXM to provide professional agency services. The data is kept and stored in devices that require authorised sign in. Access is via password protected programs.
Date: December 19th 2019